Sport Sciences Research Institute (SSRI) of Iran invites researchers from around the world to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation at the 13th International Congress on Sport Sciences (ICSSRI 2022) to be held from 07th to 9 March 2022 in Tehran.
SSRI, established on 1998, has been a strong institute with long term goals to develop sport sciences to the best standard which will eventually create better sport and exercise scientists, athletes, sports managers and allied support staff.
The aim of the congress is to bring together researchers, practitioners, and policy-makers to discuss issues, tackle challenges, develop professionally, share opinions, find solutions and explore opportunities in the areas of sport sciences. The congress serves the purpose of promoting a tight link between theory and practice and explores different perspectives on the application of research findings into practice.
We invite all researchers and students to join ICSSRI 2022, where research, knowledge, and ideas can be efficiently presented and shared. The congress provides a platform to present your research ideas. Topics of the ICSSRI 2022 will include (but are not limited to):
- Physical Activity and Health
- High Performance and Championship Sports
- Sport Injury and Corrective Exercise
- Sport Management and Policy Development
- Behavioral Aspects of Physical Activity and Exercise
- Sport for People with Disability
- Sports Psychology and Sociology
- Sports Biomechanics
- Sport Engineering, Technology and Innovation
- Sports Marketing and Commercialization in Sports
- Sport and coronavirus Pandemic
- ICSSRI2022- Young Investigator Award